Orlando airport to Glory question.

Sorry I know this has probably been asked a thousand times,My wife and I will be flying in to Orlando. We will be on the Glory ,what is the best way to get to port canaveral? Do they have shuttles at the airport?What kind of cost are we talking?Will they pick you up after the cruise? Thanks for any help.

Sorry I know this has probably been asked a thousand times,My wife and I will be flying in to Orlando. We will be on the Glory ,what is the best way to get to port canaveral? Do they have shuttles at the airport?What kind of cost are we talking?Will they pick you up after the cruise? Thanks for any help.
I"m not sure about the shuttles to the port, but I have read that after the cruise you can take a shuttle to the airport for $25.00 Per person. You can actually rent a car through Budget rental, and they run specials for just $32.00, cheaper then the shuttle and if your flight doesn't leave till later you can do some sightseeing. We're staying 2 days precruise in Cocoa Beach and renting a mini van, then post cruise we've rented a standard size SUV as our flight back doesn't leave until around 3. I have a discount code if you want to rent through budget, just email me at my CC name plus aol. com

The day of the cruise you can get a transfer for $25 per person one way. We flew down the day before and rented a car from Budget (SUV got upgraded) for $32. The Budget location is right on A1A and took us right to the pier. The driver did ask if we would need a pick up the day our cruise got back. We didn't but did use the Mears shuttle (through Carnival) and had no problems at all. The drive from Orlando to Port Canaveral is very easy and would recommend renting a car to anyone especially if you are going down the day before. We toured the Cocoa Beach area the morning of our cruise. It seemed like a nice place to spend a day or so before or after the Glory cruise. We loved the Glory and sailed her 4/9 western itinerary. So much easier than Miami!

Archived