South Beach Hotel?

bostonbill

I'm looking for a hotel ON South Beach for one night in July....any thoughts?

I stayed at the Albion last year precruise and thought it was a nice hotel. Rooms were small but clean but it was close to the stores, a few short blocks from the beach and not to far from the action.

I am looking to go back for precruise this May but we aren't due into MIA until 6:30pm so by the time we get there, it won't be worth it so we are staying downtown this time. Wish I could fly in earlier.

We always stay at the Clevelander. I just booked them again for our post cruise hotel for this year. I discovered that if you check rates online at night (say 10pm or later), their website pops up with a discount called the "night owl special". It saved us around $100-$150 off our 2 night stay. For me the night owl special showed up consistently each time I checked rates at night, and disappeared during the day.

We always stay at the Clevelander. I just booked them again for our post cruise hotel for this year. I discovered that if you check rates online at night (say 10pm or later), their website pops up with a discount called the "night owl special". It saved us around $100-$150 off our 2 night stay. For me the night owl special showed up consistently each time I checked rates at night, and disappeared during the day.

The Richmond Hotel (beachfront on Collins Ave between 17th and 18th Streets).

Archived