Any way to see payment info if I used a TA?

Annylem

My TA says he filled out the price drop form for me. However, I didn't get any screens shots or visual confirmation about what he submitted or that he actually did, other than an email saying it was done.

Is there anyway for me to see if my credit has been applied or even how much I still have outstanding? This is my first cruise and I'm learning as I go, and my biggest take away is I'm too much of a control freak to be using a TA! LOL.

If you have not made final payment yet, the TA may just be reducing the amount you owe at final payment. They should send you an updated invoice with your new total. If you have already made final payment, then your OBC from the reduction should show on your Cruise Document.

When you log into Carnival you will not see your payments because you used a TA; however, he/she should be emailing you your new invoices. Mine does. Each time I've received a price adjustment or I made changes to my booking, she emails me a new one. And I can see my payments made.

Just ask your TA to send it to you; although he/she should have been doing that from the beginning, IMO.

Leo is correct your TA can email you invoice showing price, ship credit etc.

Better yet - she SHOULD mail you your booking confirmation every time a change (price drop or other) has been made. Just ask her/him.

Archived