NLC flights

donna@donnaanderson.com

• 2 weeks later...

When my parents cruised on NCL in February, their flights were on Delta. They sure cut it close. They arrived at the airport in Miami at 2:30 for their 4:00 cruise time! And their flight was EARLY! They were two of the last few to board.

I am booked with NCL for their Crown Christmas Cruise around South America and will be flying from Heathro via Madrid to Santiago de Chile and from Buenos Aires with Iberia.

NCL have handled everything, including connecting flights with British Midland Airways from my local airport to Heathrow.

Is it ever possible to use frequent flier miles to upgrade flights that NCL has booked for you. I heard that most maybe form consolidators and they are not upgradeable.

Has anyone been able to upgrade after cruise line gave you air tickets?

I do not know of an instance where anyone has been able to upgrade cruiseline air with FF miles, especially in this day and age. The lowest fares are almost "un-upgradable" on any airline, unless you are a status elite flyer. And if you have cruiseline regular air, not deviation, you will not know what flight you are on until 1 month-2 weeks before you sail. Your chances of getting an upgrade on any popular route in that time frame will probably be nil. Sorry for the bad news.

• 1 month later...

Archived