Onboard Reflection now

Gasdoc

Nearing the end of a wonderful 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. In a word: WOW. Great ship. Beautiful artwork. Great food. Beef is all fresh and the best I have had at sea. Drink package service is excellent. Will post a full review when back on land, but wanted to post briefly now for those boarding tomorrow. All in all a wonderful experience.

Nearing the end of a wonderful 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. In a word: WOW. Great ship. Beautiful artwork. Great food. Beef is all fresh and the best I have had at sea. Drink package service is excellent. Will post a full review when back on land, but wanted to post briefly now for those boarding tomorrow. All in all a wonderful experience.

Thank you for the "mini" review! I am so glad to hear about the beef. I don't like the taste of the beef in the MDRs on Princess and Royal. I think I liked the beef on Celebrity 14 years ago, but it's been too long to be 100% sure. Plus the beef may have changed since then. :rolleyes: Your comments give me hope I can once again enjoy a beef dish in the MDR! :)

there will be alot of us anxiously awaiting your review

so glad you had a great time - I hear nothing but good comments about the reflection

celebrity is my favorite cruiseline

thanks again carol

Archived