Mariner of the Seas Cruise Compass March 2013

spelican,

As you can see, we leave 2 weeks from today and your information is excellent!! We are very experienced cruisers, but enjoyed the ability to look forward to see what each Daily Compass would bring. Thank you kindly! The Mariner of the Sea is our favorite.;)

Day 6 Pages 1-4 Mariner of the Seas Cruise Compass

March 15, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to put this all together for everyone!AWESOME job! However.... I was printing these pages out & noticed that the first two pages are of Day 5, not 6. If you get the chance, it'd be great if you could scan in the first two days of Day 6. But if you can't...that's ok! Thanks again!

The Compass's have a lot of activities in them and we had a great time doing a lot of them. My husband and I were even in the Thriller Dance! The Cruise Director Steve is the one that teaches it to the guests and we performed it before the Quest. So much fun! I love his whole staff and he was an excellent CD.

How can we do the self-assist walk off?? Do we have to apply for that??

Thanks for all the information provided!

Don't leave your bags outside your cabin for pickup the last night of the cruise. Instead, your bags, and take them with you on the morning of departure. The departure notice you will receive in your stateroom will tell you that for "Self Assist Departure" to proceed to the Dining Room on Deck 4 and wait until the clearance announcement at approximately 8:15 am. You will be in line to depart the ship before any of the luggage groups are announced for departure.

We are going on the Mariner of the Seas on April 7th to the same destinations you went and I love that now I can see the Cruise Compass ahead of time instead of the night before so we can really get a chance to go over it to see what we want to do. I am glad I found your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrhouston.. Mary & Mike

The Compass's have a lot of activities in them and we had a great time doing a lot of them. My husband and I were even in the Thriller Dance! The Cruise Director Steve is the one that teaches it to the guests and we performed it before the Quest. So much fun! I love his whole staff and he was an excellent CD.

We were there, ya'll did a great job on the dance. It looked like a lot of fun. Oh, and Quest was hilarious. I have never laughed so hard, my face hurt.

Archived