Disembark time?

spursdebs

Or you do Self Help Disembarkation... where you keep your cases on the last night and carry them off yourself the next morning.

You need to be able to carry ALL your luggage yourself, but you can get off as soon as the ship has been cleared and the gangway is in place.

Regards,

Mr H.

Or you do Self Help Disembarkation... where you keep your cases on the last night and carry them off yourself the next morning.

You need to be able to carry ALL your luggage yourself, but you can get off as soon as the ship has been cleared and the gangway is in place.

Regards,

Mr H.

Thanks, not an option unfortunately as disabled, couldn't even carry my handbag this week and I am the carer lol

A bit early IME. Maybe 10:15.

Our Brooklyn disembarkations (2) have been delayed for reasons not related to the port. In Southampton we were off by about 9:30 in an A1. Lower cabins would be later.

We are in a QG Q7 cabin ? So I thought we might be a bit earlier ?

We are in a QG Q7 cabin ? So I thought we might be a bit earlier ?

Your timing will be fine. The only delay may be Immigration but if you are early enough the queues should be reasonable, plus wheelchairs (if appropriate for you) have a special line normally.

I agree with the capn (as usual), considering your stateroom. Plenty of porters in the baggage hall to assist you.

Thanks all, yes we will be using a wheelchair and do normally get through immigration quicker.

Deb

What is the immigration inspection procedure at Southampton upon arrival of a cruise from outside the EU? Previously, all of our Southampton arrivals on Cunard ships have been Atlantic crossings on which the the immigration inspection occurs during the voyage - most civilised. We are taking a cruise in June that calls only at Norwegian ports.

What is the immigration inspection procedure at Southampton upon arrival of a cruise from outside the EU? Previously, all of our Southampton arrivals on Cunard ships have been Atlantic crossings on which the the immigration inspection occurs during the voyage - most civilised. We are taking a cruise in June that calls only at Norwegian ports.

Where will you board the ship? If it is Southampton then you will already have completed immigration prior to boarding and won't need to do it again if you have been cruising on a ship.

Where will you board the ship? If it is Southampton then you will already have completed immigration prior to boarding and won't need to do it again if you have been cruising on a ship.

Thanks for the response, Cap'n. We will be boarding in Southampton and it is a cruise calling only at Norwegian ports. Its been a long time since we have taken a round-trip out of Southampton (a few cruises on the P&O's Canberra) and that was before the EC became the EU.

Archived