Average wait time for request for price drop using the online early saver form?

leaderdogmom

Lori,

It was a week and didn't receive an email or price reduction so then I started to get worried. So Mary from the Carnival.com board told me to email the CCL support directly with the amounts and booking numbers. I did and I got an answer 2 days later. The first price reduction I did they put in the wrong price and gave me less back. So, I emailed them letting them know and also had a screen shot. They changed it with no problems. Always do a screen shot. I recommend emailing support directly.

Good Luck!

I decided to call Carnival directly this am. Only on hold for 15 minutes. Explained that I was concerned that something was wrong and that's why I had not received a reply yet. They took care of it right away and I got a confirmation email. The woman I talked to was very friendly and kept apologizing for taking so long. She was surprised I wasn't on hold very long. Loving the $520 OBC, its worth the all the hassle!

I submitted mine and 4 others cabins for family members on Saturday

at around 8:30 pm i got the instant reply within 10 minutes. But the actual credit was given on Tuesday morning very early..:) I think it is great the way Carnival is trying to satisfy some of its past guest customers.

Archived