Crown Loft Veterans, weigh in!

I just upgraded my August cruise to a L1 Crown Loft. For those who have done the crown loft on Oasis or Allure, what are your thoughts on location? I'm thinking they're all pretty awesome. I'm specifically looking at the L1's (on the sides, not the aft).

Any input would be appreciated!

We were in an aft facing Crown Loft last April. LOVED the cabin, but not the location. (I like absolute silence on my balconies and I could always hear the music from the flowriders.) We booked 1710 this time around so I am hoping it is the absolute best.

I was fortunate enough to get an upgrade to an L1. thrilled with any crown loft, we were assigned 1702. the balcony is smaller than others. It was a quiet, convenient cabin. The entry door is turned, adding a touch of privacy and space at the entry. If balcony space is important to you, select a different L1.

We had an L1 (1754) on the Allure last year and this year have the opposite (port) side booked on the Oasis. You won't be disappointed with the room.

Two bathrooms (no bathtubs in either) with a large triple shower on the bedroom level. The balconies are smaller than many other suites, but are still perfectly adequate for the room occupants. Great vistas from the panoramic floor to ceiling windows. Very private feel to these suites as they are accessed through lobby doors requiring sea pass card entry.

In port, deck 17 towers above almost everything else nearby (including other ships), providing great views. From a location point of view, I would have thought all of the L1's are fairly similar. Those closer to the front are going to provide views along the forward side of the ship as well as the great sea views. Shorter walk to elevators and lounge as well.

We had a look around the Royal loft suite, which is clearly the one to go for when the lottery numbers come up. In the meantime, any of the lofts are a comfortable compromise. ;)

Enjoy your loft!

Thanks for the input. And thanks volunteer cruiser for the pics. 1748 is the very cabin I booked. Although I'm assuming the young lady on the sofa doesn't come with the room, correct? That would be kind of awkward!:D

Good one! No she is not included but I had a hard time pulling her, my daughter, away from the room the last morning of the cruise. She loved the room and location. Oh, her most favorite was her very own bathroom. You will have a relaxing time in your room.

Can anyone tell me for sure if there is a DVD player in the cabin. I like to watch movies while relaxing and I hate watching them off a laptop, ipad, etc. Nothing like the big screen

Sorry, there are no DVD players on Allure or Oasis in any of the suites.

We always book 1730 on both Oasis and Allure so we can see our kids play basketball, flowride and zipline. It is quiet when the doors are closed. If you like the Crown Loft, you should really try the Aqua Suite...:)

What is the aqua suite, does anyone have any pictures?

What is the aqua suite, does anyone have any pictures?

Try a google image search. You will find pictures there.

Basically it is a suite that faces the aqua theatre. It has a balcony almost the same size as the room, that will hold between 6-8 people. The downfall is the room could be bigger and the washrooms appear to be the same size as a regular cabin one. The cost would have been around $17,5000. You also need 4 to book it, unless it is a deal and weeks prior to the cruise, when they start to sell off all remaining rooms,

We had one booked, for 6 and after looking intensively on line we changed to two Owners Suites. We realized we would get more privacy and have larger washrooms for all in our party.

Archived