Carrying on glass containers

Mizzouaholic

Does anyone know if you're allowed to bring glass containers of tea onboard? I would like to bring a couple 6pks of Snapple onboard, but I'm not for sure if that is allowed since they are glass containers. Thanks in advance!

You should be able to carry it on (wine bottles are glass), but you may not be allowed to take glass bottles out on the Lido deck.

Does anyone know if you're allowed to bring glass containers of tea onboard? I would like to bring a couple 6pks of Snapple onboard, but I'm not for sure if that is allowed since they are glass containers. Thanks in advance!

you are allowed to bring on 12 packs of pop/juice/water in your carryon only and if they happen to be glass so be it. Just know they will be heavy for you to carry around until your cabin is available. Is Snapple available in plastic - just they will be lighter. Use a rolling suitcase as it will lessen your load. As previous poster said, you cannot take glass on to the Lido so grab some plastic glasses from the bar or take travel mugs

Archived