Chioce Air/Transfers to ship

akowilm

Just got an email from Choice Air that the flights for our upcoming Reflection sailing have been changed. We will now be arriving in Miami 2.5 hours earlier, then flying out of Miami on return very much later. 2 questions: Can we just go to the Celebrity desk and take the first transfer to the ship or must we wait for our originally scheduled one? Next, can we do the 'extend your stay' option on a Caribbean itinerary so we arent stuck in the MIA for 8 hours or is that for European sailings only? Thanks in advance!!!

Just got an email from Choice Air that the flights for our upcoming Reflection sailing have been changed. We will now be arriving in Miami 2.5 hours earlier, then flying out of Miami on return very much later. 2 questions: Can we just go to the Celebrity desk and take the first transfer to the ship or must we wait for our originally scheduled one? Next, can we do the 'extend your stay' option on a Caribbean itinerary so we arent stuck in the MIA for 8 hours or is that for European sailings only? Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Akwoilm,

You should be able to take any Celebrity transfer to the Pier.

That I know of, the extend your stay option is not available for Caribbean sailings. I've never see it offered, and I doubt it's possible, due to the necessity to clear the ship for customs.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Since the flight is scheduled at 4:30 you could consider renting a car for the day. Also, we have disembarked in Miami, and I remember seeing a shore excursion offered through Celebrity for those with later flights. We didn't need to "kill" time, so didn't pay close attention, but it was designed for situations such as this.

Archived