MCO to Port Canaveral car rental

bibbysnow

We are flying into MCO and cruising out of Port Canaveral. We were hoping to rent a car at MCO and return it to Port Canaveral, or somewhere near there. What car rental places let you return the car and then take you to the port?

We are flying into MCO and cruising out of Port Canaveral. We were hoping to rent a car at MCO and return it to Port Canaveral, or somewhere near there. What car rental places let you return the car and then take you to the port?

There are several......Avis, Budget, Thrifty come to mind. And they all provide shuttle service to and from the Port.

Prices may have changed, but I rented from Dollar last week (for next month). They had best price then for one- way rental MCO to Cape Canaveral - I clicked on City Special. If price goes down, I can re-submit.

we have used dollar, thrifty, & budget . dollar and thrify are tat the same drop off spot if I recall correctly. if you are going to use the rental car shuttle from the car return to the port check with then to see what time the shuttle leaves. when we sailed the monarch last june since it was monday their shuttle didn't leave unitl 11 am. way too late for us since we like to be at the port earlier than that. I dropped off the car and had them shuttle me back to the hotel and then we took a taxi to the port.

Archived