14 day vs. 2, 7 day cruise questions

Go-Bucks!

We booked a 14 day cruise that is also being sold as 2 separate 7 day cruises. We got an aft penthouse suite that includes those nice suite perks, but I have a question.

Will we get some of the embarkation perks (1 Full bottle of Sparkling Wine House, Floral Arrangement, Fruit Bowl, 1 Bottle of Spring Water) and "replenishable" items (Cotton ball & Q-Tip Caddie, Bath salts presented in container with shell scoop, Loofah, Shower Cap) again at the start of the second half of the cruise?? Seems like we should, but I haven't been on NCL before.

Thanks for the help!

We booked a 14 day cruise that is also being sold as 2 separate 7 day cruises. We got an aft penthouse suite that includes those nice suite perks, but I have a question.

Will we get some of the embarkation perks(1 Full bottle of Sparkling Wine House, Floral Arrangement, Fruit Bowl, 1 Bottle of Spring Water) and "replenishable" items (Cotton ball & Q-Tip Caddie, Bath salts presented in container with shell scoop, Loofah, Shower Cap) again at the start of the second half of the cruise?? Seems like we should, but I haven't been on NCL before.

Thanks for the help!

Cannot answer for certain. We always book B2B because we are platinum and want those perks each week. In your case you will get all the fruit you want from your butler and your steward will replenish all your toiletries daily. As far as another bottle of wine and water, I would guess you will. The flowers will also be replaced after one week. The suites are set to turn over weekly, so yours will certainly be included in the ritual.

Will we get some of the embarkation perks(1 Full bottle of Sparkling Wine House, Floral Arrangement, Fruit Bowl, 1 Bottle of Spring Water) and "replenishable" items (Cotton ball & Q-Tip Caddie, Bath salts presented in container with shell scoop, Loofah, Shower Cap) again at the start of the second half of the cruise?? Seems like we should, but I haven't been on NCL before.

Thanks for the help!

Last fall, on the Jade, we booked a 14 day that was also sold as two 7 day and everything was replenished. We were in an OS, hadn't finished the first 3 bottles of liquor and there we were with an additional 3 for the second week! Enjoy your cruise.:)

Archived