Cabin experts out there - can you help?

agavin

On our next cruise on the Legend, the price today is the same for balcony, extended balcony, and premium balcony. We've switched to 6254 (cat 8C), which is what Carnival is listing as a premium balcony... but I can't figure out the real difference. Is the cabin a bit bigger but is the balcony the same size as a normal balcony? Or are both the cabin and balcony bigger?

We care more about the size of the balcony than having a bit more space in the cabin (we're 2 people and not in there much), so I think we may have goofed.

I tried finding some pics online at the usual sites, but nothing turned up that was any real help.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

The deck plans are making my eyes go crossed at this point :)

It's listed as 8C - so if that means extended balcony... and that means the balcony is a bit larger than a normal balcony, then that's ok with us. Too many categories and designations!!

I viewed deck plans on two sites, and looks to me 6254 is just a regular balcony of 40 sq. ft. Premium balconies are mostly the l shaped which do have a larger balcony , and extended are normally on the aft of the ship , and the balconies are longer..

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Legend

Archived