Mediterranea April 2005

Hei1980

icon_wink.gif

TOOT, TOOT! We just put our deposit down for an April 3, 2005, cruise. It will be on the beautiful Mediterranea and it will be a back-to-back. We did the b-t-b last November and had a wonderful experience, ship, crew, food, cabin. We enjoyed every minute on the Meiterranea and looking forward to another grand cruise.

If you have children, you can t beat their price. Other than the food, which I thought could have been better it was a great cruise.

You will have a great time. Your on vacation what could be so bad.

They have the best rates for back to back cruises.

peace.gif

candle_burning_for_911_md_wht.gif

Hei1980,

Where did you find the information on the back to back cruises for next year? My husband and I would like to book early, but I have not seen the schedule for next year's Caribbean cruises. We did one week in March this year on Mediterrea and loved it.

They sent me some cruise booklets in the mail. If you book a suite(or any cabin) for the first week you get the same cabin but at the lowest inside cabin rate for the second week.

I want on the Costa site and asked them to send me the cruise books for the 2004-2005 Caribbean season.

peace.gif

candle_burning_for_911_md_wht.gif

icon_smile.gif

PKrKA: My advice would to be to call the 800 # for Costa and have them give you their best rate. Get the booking # and go shopping with the TA's out there. We cruise a lot and love this ship and we love Costa. You cannot go wrong, ship, price, crew, delightful.

Archived