Need deck plan showing cabin #s

gillyE

Hi, we've never been on a costa cruise before and we're considering March '05 on the Costa Med but i haven't got a brochure and i like to know exactly what cabin is where and which category is which etc. Is there anywhere online i can find that info. Thank you.

gillyE - The Atlantica is the sister ship to the Med and stateroom wise the layouts and categories are the same. Also try icruise.com

NCL Norway 2/00 - Eastern Carib. poke.gif

Costa Atlantica 2/01 - Western Carib. icon_biggrin.gif

Costa Atlantica 2/02 - Eastern Carib. icon_biggrin.gif

NCL Dream 3/03 Valparaiso - Miami orangehat.gif

Costa Mediterranea 3/04 Western Carib. icon_eek.gif

icon_wink.gif Proud member of the PPS-Passport Pusher Society icon_wink.gif

~~ www.savemartha.com ~~

Thank you all very much. Both I-Cruise.com and Cruisestateroom.com were really helpful sites. I have figured out where I'd like to be. My daughter and her friend (ages 19) are coming with us. Wonder if they'll be other young people. Planning to go 3/13/05 Eastern Caribbean.

icon_wink.gif We just returned from the Costa Mediterranea 04/04/04 (Western Caribbean)cruise. I travelled with five males (four were teenagers). We got cabins 6135 and 6137 - which were adjoining. Very few cabins are adjoining, so I'd definitely recommend trying for one of those.

It was the only way I could 'keep tabs' on the boys, since our rule was that the door had to stay open at all times.

BTW: when I asked the 'travel agent' if they had adjoining cabins she said no; but when I investigated myself, I found that they did have them and I had to request the room numbers specifically.

Have a great time!!

-Mary

Thanks Mary, that's good information. We've been on many cruises with our teenager children and their friends and we've never had a problem with them. We also make certain rules though! Have you been on a RCCL cruise or Celebrity? If so, how did the Costa cruise compare?

Sorry, I've been on three other cruises but all were Carnival. I'm guessing RCCL would be more upscale. I think the major difference would be in the quality of food. However, the boys LOVED the Italian pizza 24/7 and I enjoyed the soft serve ice cream (I would add a little coffee to make my mocha shakes). They also liked the breakfasts and grill during the day and the selection of courses for the sit down dinners at night. Since this was 'their' cruise, I didn't have a problem with any of it......I just appreciated the fact that I didn't have to cook for five males!!!!

A coworker just gave me information about a group cruise on Costa Atlantica for next Easter.

It's for the Western Itinerary.

I haven't heard much about Costa. I'm wondering if this cruise will be fine for my 13 year old son. I'm sure we'll both have a blast in the ports. I'm just wondering if Costa is a family friendly cruise line.

Easter next year is in March, Passover in April. I work for the Bd of ED in NYC and right now they are talking about spring break being the week of April 24

Costa was very kid friendly.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Over 600 kids on the Costa Med this past spring break.

I see you also teach, have you heard anything different. We like to book now for next year, but have been waiting for the calendar for the new school year to come out.

peace.gif

candle_burning_for_911_md_wht.gif

gillyE, if you go to the Costa Cruise site and mark that you want a brochure, they will send it to you. Costa is one of the fewest cruise line that send brochures very fast. I went on the Mediterranea on December and I had a cabin with balcony and 2 weeks before the cruise, Costa gave me a upgrade to a Panorama Suite. I went on the Western Caribbean and had a wonderful time. It was my 19 cruise and my 6th with Costa.

Lilrod icon_cool.gif

Archived