Breeze assisted Coast Guard in rescue

jimdalva

Carnival could use some good press. The web site g-captian reports that on Monday 3-25-13, the Breeze was called by the Coast Guard to assist in the rescue of a sailer with heart problems on a 28' sailboat 15 miles east of Elliot Key Fl. A 45' rescue boat transported the sailer to the Breeze in waters to choppy for a helicopter lift. Once aboard the Breeze the chopper lifted him from the much more stable ship, and transported him to the hospital. I saw nothing on any news outlet.

Carnival could use some good press. The web site g-captian reports that on Monday 3-25-13, the Breeze was called by the Coast Guard to assist in the rescue of a sailer with heart problems on a 28' sailboat 15 miles east of Elliot Key Fl. A 45' rescue boat transported the sailer to the Breeze in waters to choppy for a helicopter lift. Once aboard the Breeze the chopper lifted him from the much more stable ship, and transported him to the hospital. I saw nothing on any news outlet.

Thanks for posting this Jim. I would not have known if you hadn't posted it. Some folks have been around for so long, they have appointed themselves as "Forum Police".

Archived