UK CRUISERS CAN CRUISE FOR £10!

lesleyfb

A daily newspaper in Britain is running a promotion at the moment that if you collect 35 daily tokens you can cruise for £10. This means a single inside cabin with return economy flights, airport & port taxes/charges. The cruise operators they are using (but not limited to) are Royal Caribbean, NCL, MSC, Costa, Marco Polo and Thompson. They may offer additional cruise itineraries and destinations as appropriate to equal or greater value to the offers stated. You can cruise between Sept 04 and May 05. Destinations include the Caribbean, Mediterranean or South America. I know it seems too good to be true and I have been over the small print with a fine tooth-comb but it states “as long as you are prepared to be flexible with your dates of travel they will honour all bookingsâ€.

Where I think they are hoping to make money on this deal is by limiting the offer to single cabins only. If you want to take your partner then its £1,144 per couple.

I am definitely going to take them up on this offer because I have flexible dates and I don’t care where I go and I don’t mind travelling on my own. So look out for me on an up and coming cruise where hopefully it will have cost me the whopping sum of £10!

Archived