QLS Transportation

MalynKiggs

Just wanted to give a quick review of this company since I find the reviews so helpful when planning a cruise.

We (myself (27), my mom (52), my sister (18), and her friend (17)) used QLS Transportation for transport to and from Miami airport and the Port of Miami for our Carnival Glory cruise that departed 3/17.

Our transportation to the port on 3/17 was excellent. When we landed, I called the company to notify them that we had arrived and confirmed a pick-up time with the dispatcher. Only complaint at this point was that I had requested a month ago when reserving the company that we stop at a grocery store on the way to the port to pick up soda and wine and was told at that time that it was fine. However, when I called the dispatcher to confirm our arrival she told me that grocery store stops are not allowed. I was a little aggravated that I hadn't been told this earlier. Anyways, when our driver got close to the airport, he called to confirm what area of the airport we were in and arrived shortly after. Since we were the only ones on the shuttle, we were able to bribe him with a $20 tip to stop at the grocery store, but were very rushed and told this is a big no-no usually. The driver was great and we really appreciated him breaking the rules for us. We arrived at the port quickly and with no problems.

Our transportation after the cruise back to the airport was unfortunately a whole different story. When I turned on my phone once we arrived back in port, I had a message from QLS confirming our shuttle for the day. I called them back and told them what debarkation number we were and was instructed to call when we made it through customs. Our shuttle was reserved for 10:15. When we made it through customs a few minutes after 10:15, I called the company and got no answer. I called the other number listed, and again, no answer. Finally after about 15 minutes of calling I got ahold of someone who said they would call be back in a few minutes with an estimate of how long before a driver would be there. We again waited about 15 minutes without a call. At this point, we were being directed by different people at the port to go to this van or that van, but then when we would try to get on, they'd say we were on the wrong van. Finally, at about 11:30, we got on a Sun Transportation shuttle who said they would be paid by QLS for our transport. We were very frustrated at this point, and when someone from the company finally called me back, they were very rude. I wouldn't recommend this company in the future.

Archived