Carnival Legend Wedding 3-17-13, Review

Pyrofish

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Great review! BEAUTIFUL pictures! I am getting married on the Legend in July 2014.

I need your help....Is the aisle runner start from the guest seats? The bride comes walking along side ways? I just want to know so i know how long I have to walk!!! Thank you.

The runner wasn't very long in our case, maybe 20'. However, the bride enters the room from behind the guests. My wife entered when the music began and had to walk the length of the room, maybe 100' before she got to the runner. She was so nervous by the time she got there, she just walked straight to me, completely forgetting the runner.

Good luck on your big day! I brag about our wedding experience to anyone that wants to hear it. :-) I can't wait for our little one to be old enough to cruise again!

Yes. They charge as an adult :(. That is why took us so long to decide to book the wedding. But they can sail starting at 6 months old. The ideal for us would be Disney, but they are soooooooo expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival charges full price for kids/infants. But, there is reduced rates per person if you have more than 2 people per cabin, so it really would be a bit cheaper than full fare if kids are in cabin with you. On our upcoming cruise we have one cabin with 2 adults and 2 kids and it reduced the rates quite a bit.

Another thing to keep in mind, is they don't provide any daycare or kids camp services for anyone under 2 years old. A few years ago we went on cruise and my niece was only 2 weeks away from her 2nd birthday, but they wouldn't take her. So, we had to make sure one of us was available to watch her at all times. We had 5 adults, so it wasn't too bad with everyone trading off on babysitting duty, but it may have been nice to have at least one day/night where we could have done something adults only. I know there was one night that everyone wanted to go to a show together, but we had to have someone stay behind to babysit. So, that's another thing to keep in mind.