FCC form problem

sewut

I'm trying to fill out the form to submit a Future Cruise Certificate. When I fill in the field for Requestor Name, a message pops up saying that only alphabets can be used. My name is only alphabets! What is the problem? and more important, what is the solution. I've done this before, but it's been awhile. I know I have to use IE and compatibility mode. What's the fix for this?

I had a paper form. Can you print out the form, fill it in by hand and scan it? Mine had to be mailed into Carnival registered mail, but I also sent the scanned copy to my PVP and asked him to check and make sure it went through after I received word that someone had signed for it at Carnival. I love Carnival, but I hate their web site. I have nothing but problems with it in any browser.

In my opinion, as a web designer and developer, that form was so badly built that it must have been on purpose.

You can call Carnival and ask the rep to apply it. The rep may say that you can submit it online, but don't accept that line, nor any "tricks" that they offer to do it properly. Simply ask them to submit it for you. Then after a few days, if you don't see it reflected on your balance due, call them back. Your OBC will show in your cruise documents PDF, which you can view by downloading to your computer.

I'm trying to fill out the form to submit a Future Cruise Certificate. When I fill in the field for Requestor Name, a message pops up saying that only alphabets can be used. My name is only alphabets! What is the problem? and more important, what is the solution. I've done this before, but it's been awhile. I know I have to use IE and compatibility mode. What's the fix for this?

Just put your last name

I'm also trying to do online submission.

It's so stupid. I keep on clicking submit. No response. Doesn't tell you if it's accepted and accepted, or if there's any issue and it cannot submit.

Those Carnival IT monkeys, are just monkeying around, hoping we cannot use those certificates and lose them. Make money for Carnival.

You should use Internet Explorer. If you're not it might not work. Also make sure you click on the the icon that looks like a torn paper in the address bar in IE. That puts it into compatabililty mode. It should be blue in color. They make it so difficult to get it to work. But that is what I have done and it always works. Also the no spaces in the name like others have said.

Sharon

You should use Internet Explorer. If you're not it might not work. Also make sure you click on the the icon that looks like a torn paper in the address bar in IE. That puts it into compatabililty mode. It should be blue in color. They make it so difficult to get it to work. But that is what I have done and it always works. Also the no spaces in the name like others have said.

Sharon

Don't know what you're talking about, icon that looks like a torn paper in the address bar in IE. I'm using IE and doesn't have that.

I also called Carnival. After a long wait, the lady also kept trying but couldn't get it to work. She went to talk to someone, came back, couldn't get it to work. She then called the IT dept, and was told there are problems, and to try later ?!?

Don't know what you're talking about, icon that looks like a torn paper in the address bar in IE. I'm using IE and doesn't have that.

I also called Carnival. After a long wait, the lady also kept trying but couldn't get it to work. She went to talk to someone, came back, couldn't get it to work. She then called the IT dept, and was told there are problems, and to try later ?!?

I have attached a thumbnail. Just click on the thumbnail. The compatibility icon is on the left side of refresh. When it is blue it is compatible. Oh I forgot to say that I am using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9.

Sharon

Icon.PNG.0fcac04e7f59381f0180471bc509985e.PNG

Archived