Scrapbooking cruisers? Lets talk embllishments!

I have found some awesome cruise related embellishments in the last few weeks. Just thought I would pass them on...

I have a Jolee's cruise ship that is just awesome, several Jolee's lifesavers that are cute and have found a lot of caribbean themed or island themed embellishments from Jolee's.

Has anyone seen any cruise themed papers? or embellishments? from other companies that I have overlooked?

Let me know and get me a link.

I am making cruise mini-albums and seven day journals that are cute and cruise related...

I found embellishments in the gift shops in Alaska related to each port and some for cruising in general. I also like your tips. I really like all of the scrapbooking things and I have so many of them, but I just never find the time to do it. :(

Cool! I have never seen cruise ports have scrapbook stuff available - but I will keep my eye out from now on. We are going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Martin and Nassau...

Mini Albums make great gifts for people who are going ON a cruise - they can simply pop their photos in afterwards and the work is done for them - BY YOU!

And travel journal-type albums are awesome because they can write in them journal style as they go and then add photos later...

Mosuememories has a travel section. They have cruise ship eyelet's that are really cute.

I work at a scrapbook store and have collected a few things. I try not to collect too much as I end up not using all of it. I only pick up what I think I won't be able to get later. How about using buttons or ribbons in nautical or tropical colors. You can also get those big chunky stamps at Walmart with nautical themes, waves, palm trees or flowers. They are very inexpensive. You can use the acrylic paints and the foam brushes to apply the paint. Hope this link works. I haven't tried to post a link on this board yet

http://www.mousememories.com/storefront/Vacation_Theme/other_vacations/cruising.asp

Has anyone seen any cruise themed papers? or embellishments? from other companies that I have overlooked?

This isn't another company, but I know of a lot of people who have found great scrapbooking items on eBay. I've seen some really excellent paper piecings and other things at decent prices.

Hello fellow scrapbookers! Medcruz you are right both of those sites are great! especially tropicalscrabooking. I just finished scrapping our last cruise. There is actually alot of neat cruise and beach and tropical stuff out there to use on your pages. I also make a cruise related card each time I send in a payment to our TA she keeps them in her office and enjoys getting them.

I also ahve to put a vote in for "scrap your trip" I am in australia and they posted me my package in very quick turnover time. Great range .great service.great for any kind of trip or any country. They also have a good range of army type of stuff)not sure how that fits in with travel)

check out the tim coffey range too

should i also say I dont go on my cruise until sept.....scrappers will understand that comment.

karon

I enjoyed reading all your comments. The links are great. I am a frustrated scrapper, as that I have caught up with all my family photos and made my chidren albums up to this point in time. I want something to work on, I make alot of decorated albums for gifts, and I think I will do that for our next cruise in October. Keep scrappin' and cruisin'

mmsalmon1987- Wow you are caught up with your scrappen! that is great wish that I was. I would like to have an album done by Aug but not sure if it will make it or not.Think I will try to start that this weekend. I get to go to a Archivers store in Indianaplois on Fri I have not been to one of there stores so I am excited this is the first one in Indianaplois. Indy has lots of great scrapbook stores tho. I found some really neat bottle caps for a cruise page this week at our local store.There is just so much stuff out there every store that I go in has something different. Anyone visited a scrapbook store on a cruise stop?, if so what Island.

Yes, Archivers is an excellent store. I like the Friday and sometimes Saturday crops. I like to sneek there on my day off when the kids were in school and use the work room.

A post above mention seeing embellishing items in a gift shop in Alaska, theonly one I have heard of is a scrapbook shop in Disney World.

Archived