Request waiter???

HopeB1

We are going on a cruise and specified we wanted Early Time Dining because we know that is where our previous waiter is assigned. (Fantasy--one dining room for assigned and one for YTD)

How can I go about requesting to be in his section? Should I email the maitre'd now or wait and talk to him when we get on the ship?

Thanks in advance for any help!

We are going on a cruise and specified we wanted Early Time Dining because we know that is where our previous waiter is assigned. (Fantasy--one dining room for assigned and one for YTD)

How can I go about requesting to be in his section? Should I email the maitre'd now or wait and talk to him when we get on the ship?

I would email now but some times it is not doeable but I certainly would try if this is what you want. Or you can wait until you are on the ship and go to Maitre'd at 1:30 when he is there and request it then

I would email the maitre'd and make you're request ahead of time. They really don't like to make changes once you are on the ship, one reason is they would have to switch you around with another table. At that point everyone had their S&S card with their table assignment printed on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would email the maitre'd and make you're request ahead of time. They really don't like to make changes once you are on the ship, one reason is they would have to switch you around with another table. At that point everyone had their S&S card with their table assignment printed on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with nitro2448. Email ahead of timed so it will be all set.

Email for Fantasy - FAmaitred@carnival.com

. Or you can wait until you are on the ship and go to Maitre'd at 1:30 when he is there and request it then

I would NOT wait til you are on the ship- that table could already be assigned to some one else-- and they will not ask someone to move to accomadate some one else.

I would try to contact the head guy on the fantasy

Archived