Pints

trutru

Still don't know how this is going to work? only time will tell, probably be the 1st holiday I come back lighter :p

Hhahaaa hope people comming back can let us know how they managed ,we dont drink loads but hubby does like a pint ,i thought my idea was a good one lol you will have to let me know RR when your back x :)

I am reading all the posts ref IE/Thomson ships and also the changes from last Sunday (drinks bought ashore/in shop now taken and given back last night Thomson ships). So its £1,50 per drink surcharge for known brands (40 ml measures that means 25 shots from a litre bottle equals £36 cost £9) given we have already paid AI(last year 10 p) Also now going by post you cannot get a pint (served as half pints????). Barmy

Have Thomson lost the plot, Look after the customers they will return and spend money. Seems new strategy is , lets think up things that our customers will hate !!! Guess what, we have options, and each time you tweak what was standard the offer becomes less attractive.:confused: and not happy

Thoughts anyone

Can someone from Thomson please once and for all clear up what is policy

Also been reading on the Thomson board about taking off you duty free until the end of the cruise? Alcohol and cigarettes it seems. What was the policy on IE before this season? Will I have to buy ciggies full uk price before I embark for the entire cruise length?

Also hope everyone is having a good easter weekend :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Archived