Unlimited Internet Zuiderdam $99.99 10 day

MrBill64

I thought I would give a quick review of my internet experience onboard the Zuiderdam this week. The wifi reception throughout the ship has been excellent with only a few dead spots that I have noticed. The speed has been the best that I have experienced on any cruise. Some app's I have used on my smartphone are Pandora, Sirius/XM internet radio, and slingbox. The two music app's have streamed flawlessly. Slingbox has worked fairly well. Web surfing and email has worked with ease along with posting on CC.

Also I thought I should mention the cruise itself has been most enjoyable.

Bill

I thought I would give a quick review of my internet experience onboard the Zuiderdam this week. The wifi reception throughout the ship has been excellent with only a few dead spots that I have noticed. The speed has been the best that I have experienced on any cruise. Some app's I have used on my smartphone are Pandora, Sirius/XM internet radio, and slingbox. The two music app's have streamed flawlessly. Slingbox has worked fairly well. Web surfing and email has worked with ease along with posting on CC.

Also I thought I should mention the cruise itself has been most enjoyable.

Bill

Bill, this is all music to my ears ;) especially since we will be boarding the Zuiderdam in just 31 days.

Thanks so much for giving us this information. It will be interesting to see how soon they spread this Internet Plan to the rest of the fleet.

Archived