Carlos and Charlie's?

Punu

I know I was shocked each time it happened the four hours I was there.

ROFLMAO!!!!! Too funny!!!!

Yes, CNC's is GREAT! And CRAZY! And WILD!!! And the best place EVER! LOL!!!! Leave your inhibitions in the little bucket outside the door :eek:

Derf, the girl in Aruba was at CNC's the evening she went missing... so yes... hopefully nobody will hold that event against the bar :rolleyes:

It is a fun place but if you are offended by the ladies dancing on the tables and lifting their shirts to flash the audience you might not like it.

I guess my friends and I have to behave next time... :rolleyes:

Carlos and Charlies is a great place, but has anyone evre experienced the shooters at senior frogs? My DH and were very shocked when we saw what happened to you upon ordering.

Glad we saw before we ordered.!!!

Same thing at CNC's... gotta luv it :D You think that is bad, try getting shots from the girls on the back patio at Razoo's in New Orleans... now THAT is something! LOL!!!!

It is a fun place but if you are offended by the ladies dancing on the tables and lifting their shirts to flash the audience you might not like it.

I concur.

I likened it to a traffic accident, I didn't want to (get caught looking by my GF at the time) look, but it was so utterly (fantastic) shocking that I couldn't help it.

That was in Aruba.

Yes, and I understand that C & C's has donated $5000 toward the reward fund as well. I think that's fantastic on their part!

C & C's is a wild and fun place to be sure...even for us old fogies...:D

Is this place hot? Try'n to find a place where my buddies and I can let loose & get smashed with other ppl doing the same...:rolleyes:

Don't forget to wear your luggage tag so they know where to bring you after!!! LOL

:p

Is this place hot? Try'n to find a place where my buddies and I can let loose & get smashed with other ppl doing the same...:rolleyes:

Carlos'N Charlies is exactly where you want to be!!!! :D

It's a TOTALLY FUN place!!! We've been going to the one in Cozumel (yes, the old location as well) for years and years and years. Also, have been to the C'nC in Aruba too many times to tell! :D

If you like to drink and party, it's hard not to have fun there! :p

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Carlos'N Charlies is a place that has to be experienced, not just visited. Does the phrase 'body shots' mean anything to anyone here?

Their website (http://www.carlosn-charlies.com/eng/default.asp) doesn't do the place justice, but does have some interesting info:

• If you come on a cruise, make sure you write down the local phone number of the "Agencia Consignataria" this is the agency that deals with cruise ships and takes care of problems with any passenger while in Cozumel, you can get their number in your ship.
  • Also if you come on a cruise, remember that many times ship time is different than mexican time, beware.

makes ya wonder how many people have missed the ship?

Carlos and Charlies is a great place, but has anyone evre experienced the shooters at senior frogs? My DH and were very shocked when we saw what happened to you upon ordering.

Glad we saw before we ordered.!!!

OK - Give - What happens at Senior Frogs - we plan on SF at San Juan

Never been in CnC but have witnessed the aftermath.

We were standing on the pier next to our ship waiting some friends to catch up. Here come 2 guys with a girl in between them. They had some CNC yard long glasses in their backpacks.

It took them a full five minutes to manuever the gal through the ship check point. Finally, to get her through the metal detector, one of the men stood behind her while the other waited on the other side of the detector.

The fellow behind pushed and the one on the inside caught her as she fell forward :eek:

Sorry, I am now at the age where that stuff could kill me :D I will spare you the "back in the day" stories.

Charlie

Archived