FTTF Question?

13cheermom

Does anyone know if they offer FTTF on the European sailings? Specifically on the Sunshine this fall? Thanks, can't seem to find ay information regarding those sailings.:confused:

I've had the same question, only for the Legend European sailings. On John Heald's FB page, the question was raised about 3 weeks ago-- at that time he said it would be very soon and announced later that week/within next couple of weeks (there were 2 separate posts about it, hence 2 answers). He then went off FB for a week or so, so no update. (He is supposed to be back tomorrow). I have been looking on Carnival site a few times a day, but it isn't showing up yet (my sailing is beginning of May). Hopefully we'll find out soon!

Glad to know I'm not the only one questioning this! This is the second time I have posted this question and it keeps getting buried with no responses but the other thread was read over 100 times lol. I can't imagine that we are the only two wondering about FTTF in Europe??? But I will also keep checking with FB also for updates. If you do see something could you please post it here as I am sure there are a lot of others wondering also. Thanks and lets keep our fingers crossed it will be available!

Glad to know I'm not the only one questioning this! This is the second time I have posted this question and it keeps getting buried with no responses but the other thread was read over 100 times lol. I can't imagine that we are the only two wondering about FTTF in Europe??? But I will also keep checking with FB also for updates. If you do see something could you please post it here as I am sure there are a lot of others wondering also. Thanks and lets keep our fingers crossed it will be available!

I just posted question on John's FB this morning, and he replied that they would not be offering FTTF in Europe. He stated that the lines for embarkation are not as long on the Med sailings as people trickle in... I was hoping for it so we could get on the ship relatively early and have an early lunch (which we can still do without FTTF), but be able to drop our stuff off in the cabin and go out to explore Venice.

Thank you so much for this information!!! I also wanted it just for the early cabin access, oh well. At least we finally got the answer to this question. Good to know that check-in lines will not be too bad though. Happy Cruising to you and your family!

Archived