Aim Higher Travel

christygobar

Has anyone ever used them as a singles cruise provider? I found the Halloween Cruise for this year is on the Navigator of the Seas, and I have been having an itch to go on one of these ships.

How big are the singles groups? What is the typical age range? I am in the minority among cruisers (single, 25 female), so it's a priority to find someone around my age to spend the time with.

Any thoughts or reviews about this agency? I am waiting to hear back from the agent also.

Edited to say that I went on Deb's Halloween Cruise next year, so I do know that is an option, but I am ready to try RCCL and see how they rank in my preferences icon_smile.gif

Thank you!

Christy

Carnival Triumph - Oct 2003

Carnival Paradise - March 2004

I just e-mailed that travel agency last week. She waid there's usually about 18-20 singles. That seems like an awfully small group.

I was actually looking at Deb's cruise for Halloween on the Triumph. How was it last year? Did everyone dress up in a costume or would I look out of place in regular clothes?

I'd love to try Royal Car. but I'd want more singles onboard.

Please e-mail me back regarding your experience on last year's Halloween cruise. Lindal805@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Linda

Linda

Sensation 3/98

Imagination 3/99

Victory 8/00

Check your email!

Thanks for the reply.....that small of group worries me. I will keep searching. If anyone has any other info or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I am interested now in booking a late-year Mariner of the Seas, but iffy about booking by myself. The singles supplement takes the $650 price (promenade stateroom) up to about $1200.....not quite double, but a bit too expensive for my taste.

Carnival Triumph - Oct 2003

Carnival Paradise - March 2004

Archived