Tomorrow is April 1st!

And I am starting to freak!!! It means I can officially start saying I am getting married "next month". OMG!!!!!! I booked this cruise/wedding in February of 2012 and actually got engaged in March of 2011, so it is a little unreal that it is finally here....

I have to remind myself that everything will turn out fine, that as long as we are married at the end of the cruise, I don't CARE what else happens, and that Carnival is awesome as seen from the many wedding reviews I have seen here.

Whew.... I also have to remember to breath!!!! :p

Cheers for Next Month!!!!!! That is Big and you have every right to get happy , and have any other feelings/emotions that comes when it gets close to Your Special Day...:p Woo Woo

And I am starting to freak!!! It means I can officially start saying I am getting married "next month". OMG!!!!!! I booked this cruise/wedding in February of 2012 and actually got engaged in March of 2011, so it is a little unreal that it is finally here....

I have to remind myself that everything will turn out fine, that as long as we are married at the end of the cruise, I don't CARE what else happens, and that Carnival is awesome as seen from the many wedding reviews I have seen here.

That was me a month ago. Now April 1, means that I can say "I'm getting married this month!!!" Craziness!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey 2013cruiseBride, congrats and the countdown is on!! My advice....take a 1/2 hour have a real good freak out session, get erall out of your system,...then breathe and carry on! Seriously tho your right, at the end your married and the rest is the journey that makes the memories

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Archived