Favors for Non-Sailing Guests

Hello fellow past and future brides!

I am trying to figure out if I need to give a wedding favor to my non-sailing wedding guests. If so, what? I know what I have as an idea for my sailing guests, but need help for the other! So, tell me, what did you do?

There are ALOT of Reviews here on that.. Esp on the 1st page.. I would go and read those, But then think do U WANT to give them one.. I would say IF u are doing one for your Sailing Guest then the Non Sailing guest should get one or somenthing to... They flew, and paid for Hotel rooms just the same.. And they may feel left out.. I know I would and thats just keep it real :) But for sure the other Brides up here have some Great Advice on this/ and even tell U what they are putting in the bag :) I hope this helps..

Hello fellow past and future brides!

I am trying to figure out if I need to give a wedding favor to my non-sailing wedding guests. If so, what? I know what I have as an idea for my sailing guests, but need help for the other! So, tell me, what did you do?

For the reception table, we ordered playing cards from Vistaprint. Bride picked a black and white set to match the color theme. They included "Chris & Jenn" stickers with the wedding date. That was one of our last projects before the cruise. This really helped to perk up the registration table at the reception.

For the cruisers, we ordered t-shirts and did a letter asking everyone to meet at a certain time and place for the photo. We packed gift bags, t-shirts, the letter and tissue paper. FOB and I stuffed the gift bags in our cabin and dropped them at Guest Services for delivery. This was a real hit with the cruisers.

Whatever you decide to do, just remember all of this stuff has to be carried onto the ship. Luckily we had a large group to carry everything on.

Archived