Breakaway S4 - 2nd bedroom question

cruis247g

Hello all,

Has anyone heard anything about the configuration of the 2nd bedroom in the 2 Bedroom Haven Suites (S4) on the Breakaway? All of the other ships I've seen had two beds in the 2nd bedroom, one at typical level and one bunk above. However, on the NCL website, the description for the Breakaway only mentions a double sofa in the second bedroom and I simply can't tell from the floorplan. Here's the quote:

Perfect for the family, these Villas are located in The Haven and feature an extra-spacious balcony, two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, the other with a double sofa bed and two bathrooms. (Sleeps up to six)

Have you seen this arrangement on other ships i.e. only a double sofa bed in the second bedroom?

Thank you in advance for any information you may have about this topic! I really appreciate it!

Just checked the UK site looks like each room might be slightly different.......5 in some 6 in others 15116 says with pullman, which I would guess would be in 2nd Bedroom. Not sure both show pullman though.....Hope this helps:D

Stateroom No.

15116 VIEW DECK PLAN

Select Stateroom

Hide Stateroom Details

Breakaway 15116 The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa With Balcony

15 Standard Capacity - 6 , Cabin Includes Shower , Certified

Butler Service , Convertible King Size Bed , Convertible

Double Sofa Bed , Pier Forward , Television , Mini Bar ,

Bathroom In 2nd Bedroom With Shower , Sitting Area , Dining

Room Area , Separate Bedroom With A Door , Vanity , Pullman

Bed , Bathtub , Balcony Square Footage (43) , Total Square

Footage (559) , Concierge Concierge Available Upon Request,

Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Refrigerator , Desk ,

Convertible Single Sofa Bed , Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Port

Side , Private Balcony , Digital Video Disc Player , Cabin

Square Footage (516) , Hair Dryer , Safety Deposit Box , Tea

And Coffee Maker , Telephone , Clothes Line In Bathroom ,

Forward Section , Livingroom Area , Internet Access ,

Sprinklers

Stateroom No.

16722 VIEW DECK PLAN

Select Stateroom

Hide Stateroom Details

Breakaway 16722 The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa With Balcony

16 Standard Capacity - 5 , Cabin Includes Private Balcony ,

Bathroom In 2nd Bedroom With Shower , Digital Video Disc

Player , Dining Room Area , Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass

Doors , Telephone , Shower , Concierge Concierge Available

Upon Request, Clothes Line In Bathroom , Pier Forward ,

Starboard Side , Desk , Internet Access , Forward Section ,

Total Square Footage (559) , Livingroom Area , Bathtub ,

Sprinklers , Convertible Double Sofa Bed , Pullman Bed ,

Balcony Square Footage (43) , Sitting Area , Separate Bedroom

With A Door , Hair Dryer , Safety Deposit Box , Refrigerator

, Convertible King Size Bed , Foldable Sleeper/Playpen ,

Cabin Square Footage (516) , Certified Butler Service , Vanity

, Tea And Coffee Maker , Television , Convertible Single

Sofa Bed , Mini Bar

There doesn't seem to be enough room in the 2nd bedroom for a sofa bed. Probably Pullman in 2nd bedroom and no Pullman when it only sleeps 5. The double sofa bed is probably in living room. My aft penthouse has a double sofa bed instead of a Pullman (my (previously booked) forward penthouse had single sofa bed with Pullman above)

Youngestof9: Thanks so much for the photo of the Epic. This is what we have encountered in the past, a small 2nd bedroom with two beds. I hope that is what we find on the Breakaway!

BrainB50: Thanks so much for the descriptions!!! I took your cue and went to the UK site. The description of our proposed stateroom says that its capacity is 6 and states that it does include a pullman. That reassured me:), then I found an S4 with a capacity of 5 that also said it had a pullman! Oh my.... Perhaps all the descriptions are correct, but I'm becoming skeptical.

Youngestof9: Thanks so much for the photo of the Epic. This is what we have encountered in the past, a small 2nd bedroom with two beds. I hope that is what we find on the Breakaway!

BrainB50: Thanks so much for the descriptions!!! I took your cue and went to the UK site. The description of our proposed stateroom says that its capacity is 6 and states that it does include a pullman. That reassured me:), then I found an S4 with a capacity of 5 that also said it had a pullman! Oh my.... Perhaps all the descriptions are correct, but I'm becoming skeptical.

anytime. This was the first time we sailed. The 2nd time, we had 2 people sleeping in the bed and one on the pulldown so the back part of the couch actually folded down flat and made a larger bed. (first time my daughter was 5 and didn't need the big bed).

• 3 months later...

Has anyone confirmed if the 2nd bedroom in the Haven 2 bedroom suite on the Breakaway has 2 beds? I am hoping so! We have booked 15116 and 15118 for our family trip next year and really need 2 beds in the 2nd bedroom.

Click on this fantastic link -

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1843049

A cc member made up this spreadsheet. If you click on the X under visual aids for an S4 cabin and then look at slide 7 you will clearly see the second bedroom. It shows a double sofabed and a pullman directly above (in ceiling - pulls down if required).

Thank you! That helps a lot! Looking at the pictures though, I do not see where the pullman is in the 2nd bedroom. I would love to see an actual picture of the pullman and bed both out in that second bedroom.

Has anyone confirmed if the 2nd bedroom in the Haven 2 bedroom suite on the Breakaway has 2 beds? I am hoping so! We have booked 15116 and 15118 for our family trip next year and really need 2 beds in the 2nd bedroom.

The second bedroom has a pullout couch for a bed and a bunk as well

Thank you! That helps a lot! Looking at the pictures though, I do not see where the pullman is in the 2nd bedroom. I would love to see an actual picture of the pullman and bed both out in that second bedroom.

It pulls down from the ceiling. In the picture, you can see its outline on the ceiling.

Archived