? RE: future cruise certs

BusyBlond

For those of you that have booked cruises using future cruise certificates, or whatever NCL calls them; if you cancel a cruise that you used a cert for the deposit, do you get your certificate credit back? or do you loose it? Here's why I ask, maybe someone can tell me if this will work. I want to book a spring break cruise for 2015, but the school calendar won't be released until next spring. Historically TX spring break will be one of the two middle weeks of March. Could I use 2 certificates, one for each of those weeks to hold a cabin on each week and then cancel whichever one is for the wrong week? Right now the price of both weeks is the same and quite reasonable, but I know from experience that as soon as the schools roll out the calendars for the next year, the price of spring break week will almost double over night.

It would work. The Freestyle Cruise Reward will go back into your Latitude account as long as you cancel before final payment. I believe you have to cancel in writing so it is returned to your account.

It would work. The Freestyle Cruise Reward will go back into your Latitude account as long as you cancel before final payment. I believe you have to cancel in writing so it is returned to your account.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'd love to take my step-daughter on a spring break cruise, but OMG the prices out of Galvestion are always outrageous during school holidays.

Archived