Which program at Dolphin Quest?

roe2ship

I'm looking at the different programs available at the Dolphin Quest and not sure which program would be worth the cost. What I really want to do is The Ultimate Adventure one which includes the dolphin swim but the price is $310.00 pp:eek:

If you have any experience with the programs at Dolphin Quest, will you please share them here and help me decide? Thanks!

I'm looking at the different programs available at the Dolphin Quest and not sure which program would be worth the cost. What I really want to do is The Ultimate Adventure one which includes the dolphin swim but the price is $310.00 pp:eek:

If you have any experience with the programs at Dolphin Quest, will you please share them here and help me decide? Thanks!

I bought my DGF the encounter as her birthday present while we were there last year and she loved it. Did more than enough interaction with the dolphins and she was more than happy. That one is only $255. No need to book through the ship, do it directly through them. There are coupons every now and again but didn't get any break while we were there. I sat and watched and took pictures/video of the whole thing for her. Anyone can sit and watch. You can always go and watch some of the other ones and see if they are good enough for you. They run the shorter ones multiple times a day.

Such a nice thought for a birthday gift.

That is the second one I had in mind as the price is a bit more reasonable and 45 minutes is still a fair amount of time. So I guess they have scheduled times for each specific program? Did you have to pay the $10.00 museum admission for yourself? Thanks!:)

Such a nice thought for a birthday gift.

That is the second one I had in mind as the price is a bit more reasonable and 45 minutes is still a fair amount of time. So I guess they have scheduled times for each specific program? Did you have to pay the $10.00 museum admission for yourself? Thanks!:)

if you go in like you're making a reservation on their site, you can see when each one is offered for the day. some are only offered once, others multiple times, plus you can see how it fits into your schedule too. you do have to pay admission if you're not doing the dolphins yourself but you do get to walk all around the dockyard and all. think of all the money you'll save in pictures though :-)

• 3 months later...

Archived