Lost and found

environ2

Anyone have any luck retrieving items left onboard??

We returned yesterday from a terrific family cruise aboard the Ecstasy. Good food, fun day at the beach in Cozumel, great activities for all 4 of us .... no complaints at all.

Then, it was bedtime and we came to the tearful realization that my daughter left her "best friend" Waffle, a teddy bear, in the cabin on the ship. :( We checked the entire room before leaving - under beds, in drawers, closets and didn't see anything. Who would have thought to look IN the bed for a missed item?

Anyone with advice or experience on getting back lost/ forgotten items?

So far, I've talked with Carnival and they said they will open a file and call back in 2 weeks.

Then, it was bedtime and we came to the tearful realization that my daughter left her "best friend" Waffle, a teddy bear, in the cabin on the ship. :( .

Sorry,can't help you since we've never left anything behind on the ship but this reminds me of when my daughter left her favorite teddy bear behind at the pre-cruise hotel. We didn't realize it till we were well out to sea so we couldn't call the hotel until we got back. They did have it and one of my Cruise Critic friends that I had met on the cruise had her car parked there so she picked it up and shipped it back to us. We were taking the shuttle directly to the airport so couldn't go ourselves. I hope she gets it back. I know how much these things mean to the kids. My daughter was 12 at the time so it's not like she had a problem being w/o it on the ship but it was still special to her and she wanted it back.

Try emailing them now, This one should work, eccruise@carnival.com and address it to Hotel management or Cruise Director something like that.

Its usually the First 2 letters of the ship then the word cruise@carnival.com

Good Luck, hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice. I e-mailed them right away! We'll just wait now and see what happens.

Archived