Videos of Monarch leaving

Nice job! The ship that started it all for us with Royal, our first " mass market" cruise and our our first Royal cruise in 93, and we went along with the whole family to celebrate my inlaws 40 th anniversary. We never thought we'd like cruising, but turns out for some trips, we love it!

Your video was melancholy for me...my DFIL passed in December, a USN vet who loved that Monarch cruise for his anniversary trip with the family, now he is gone, and so is she:(

Fair winds and following seas

Very nicely done and thanks for posting. I never sailed her but watched her final departure on the PC webcam. For those who enjoyed many days on her I am sure it is hard to see her move-on.

The Monarch of the Seas was and is the only ship I have been on. Took my first trip with one of my brother back in 2009 and the whole family in 2010, 2011 and the last in 2012. Some people didn't like her because of her size and not enough to do on her. Well for me, she was great! I won 3 Belly Flop competitions on her and have many great memories on her. Making these videos was my way of saying good-bye to her. I posted them for you because not everyone could see her off in person. I'm sorry for the sad music. I just thought it was fitting. I'm glad you all like them. Thank you for the kind comments. Also Familygobosten- My many thanks to your DFIL for he's service he gave to our country.

Nice job! The ship that started it all for us with Royal, our first " mass market" cruise and our our first Royal cruise in 93, and we went along with the whole family to celebrate my inlaws 40 th anniversary. We never thought we'd like cruising, but turns out for some trips, we love it!

Your video was melancholy for me...my DFIL passed in December, a USN vet who loved that Monarch cruise for his anniversary trip with the family, now he is gone, and so is she:(

Fair winds and following seas

I'm sorry about your father in-law......that must be difficult. I bet he is sailing permanently on the Monarch up in heaven having a blast!!

Thanks for the videos OP :)

Archived