You Can't Please Everybody!

IndyColts84

Hopefully I can post this. Pretty funny, though I did not verify the validity of these claims. Found this interesting article while scouring the internet for Breakaway/Getaway information. Just goes to show, no matter how much the lovely crew does for every guest...there will always be a complaint!

http://gma.yahoo.com/no-celebs-celebrity-other-weird-cruise-passenger-complaints-153404253--abc-news-topstories.html

Cruise Critic posted this on their facebook page this morning, and I was howling with laughter reading it over breakfast.

I think my favorite was the woman who couldn't understand why no one could install a window to the ocean in her inside cabin. OMG!!! :eek:

Cruise Critic posted this on their facebook page this morning, and I was howling with laughter reading it over breakfast.

I think my favorite was the woman who couldn't understand why no one could install a window to the ocean in her inside cabin. OMG!!! :eek:

Agreed :D !

This was great and the ocean is to loud

and o by the way can't you do anything about the salt spray in my hair.

My fave "to complain about the kindness of the staff".

I bet they want a refund at the movies too when it is a blockbuster!

I loved that one, too. They complain about the staff being too nice... but if the staff HADN'T been nice, then they likely would have complained about the lackluster staff! You really can't win sometimes. lol

Hopefully I can post this. Pretty funny, though I did not verify the validity of these claims. Just goes to show, no matter how much the lovely crew does for every guest...there will always be a complaint!

http://gma.yahoo.com/no-celebs-celebrity-other-weird-cruise-passenger-complaints-153404253--abc-news-topstories.html

Oh, please... Share anything you find like this. I am laughing so hard, my eyes are tearing up. :D

DML

LOL

This one takes the cake

A couple on a Mediterranean cruise complained to the bonvoyage.co.uk team about their captain being "rude" and failing to comply with their plans. Apparently, the couple had left a note for the captain in the morning to let him know they would be returning on-board two hours later than the planned departure time due to having "too much to do in-port." The captain departed on-time without waiting for them. The couple then had to catch the ship at another port the day after, and wanted compensation for their accrued travel costs.

Archived