Blended family travel

charw20

I have 3 different questions. Hoping to get an idea of how it will be. My husband and I have cruised before but never with the kids. A little background, I have a 15 year old girl and 10 year old boy...My husband has a 11 year old boy....and we have a 4 year old daughter. My questions are, we are traveling on the Carnival Fascination in June and

1. What documents will our children need? They don't have passports, we do. Traveling without the other parent, what kind of stuff will they ask for?

2. Our 11 year old will turn 12, 5 weeks before we go, will they let him go with the 10 year old to camp carnival? The stuff for teens is things he probably wouldn't be interested in anyways.

3. What kind of activities for our 4 year old?

Thanks for any input you may have. Oh, also we have to fly in the day of the cruise this time. Before we always have flown the day before, hope it all works out.

PAssport is recommended, but not required. Minors need a birth certificate.

You should also have a notarized letter from the other parent stating that they give their permission to take the child on the cruise and have the authority to make medical decisions for the child.

As far as activities, I am sure there are postings with the activities in each Camp Carnival group on this forum.

I don't think they will let the kids go up to the next group, but I think they will let them go down when there are siblings.

Archived