MyNCL for May 19th is broken

shaun07

On MyNCL for the breakaway on may 19th It left off a day in Bermuda so the cruise is now 6 days instead of 7 and gets back to NYC on a Saturday.(no one panic the cruise is still 7 days just the website is wrong)

So obviously you can't book anything for the final day. When you do select a date and check availability of something then go back and try to do another date it gets stuck on the first date but will allow you to book it. I had 3 dinners and 2 shows booked for the same time on the same day. (you have to hit the start over button every time you change a date). But even then sometimes it still pick a different date. It will save what you book you just really need to check your cart to makes sure the dates of your bookings are correct!

Its so frustrating!!

I was very excited to do these booking today. I guess the good news is now I get to enjoy all the entertainment and dining at one time.

I don't know about other dates so just be careful when booking!!

Yes, I just gave up and called the Pre-Cruise Concierge desk to book my stuff, they were unable to book anything at the 46 day mark but it opened this morning. Even they were limited on what can be booked. For example, only single dining times available for Ocean Blu - had to request the time I want, they have never heard of nor show the Dysfunctional Family Reunion lunch show(?) that is showing online, plus they show late night shows for Second City that aren't showing online, but they have them in their system. I made my main reservations for Rock of Ages, Cirque, Late Night Second City, plus two dinners at Ocean Blu (for wrong times). I have the PCC looking into a few other things as well.. It's kind of a mess, but I think I have a starting point now!

Robin

I made my reservations this morning, but it wouldn't let me book anything for Thursday. Everything else went through just fine though. Guess I'll wait till we're on the ship to find something to do that day.

For such a huge company their lack of attention to detail when it comes to the website is ridiculous.

Their in house communications of what amenities are available on different ships is also very poor. The website and the PCC have so much conflicting information. I have had a few occasions while on the phone to an NCL rep and I have known more about a ship then they did. So I never feel secure about the information I receive.

Usually a new customers very first contact with Ncl is thru the website or by phone so you would think they would try everything to make the information easily available, accurate and complete !

For such a huge company their lack of attention to detail when it comes to the website is ridiculous.

Their in house communications of what amenities are available on different ships is also very poor. The website and the PCC have so much conflicting information. I have had a few occasions while on the phone to an NCL rep and I have known more about a ship then they did. So I never feel secure about the information I receive.

Usually a new customers very first contact with Ncl is thru the website or by phone so you would think they would try everything to make the information easily available, accurate and complete !

Hubby has been saying this for years. He sells software systems that do just this, coordinate all of it together, plus collect feedback and re analyze needs on an ongoing basis (I have no idea - Business Enterprise software??? Shows you how much I know about hubby's job. :D). Anyway, departments at NCL are so disconnected, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, and its apparently such an easy fix! When we met Kevin Sheehan last year, hubby later told me it was all he could do to keep from trying to set up a meeting about this very problem lol!

Robin

Hubby has been saying this for years. He sells software systems that do just this, coordinate all of it together, plus collect feedback and re analyze needs on an ongoing basis (I have no idea - Business Enterprise software??? Shows you how much I know about hubby's job. :D). Anyway, departments at NCL are so disconnected, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, and its apparently such an easy fix! When we met Kevin Sheehan last year, hubby later told me it was all he could do to keep from trying to set up a meeting about this very problem lol!

Robin

I wish he had set up the meeting....its not to late!

Archived