Check it out...Valor AFT webcam up and running

If they leave that there tomorrow......look out....it's aimed right at the topless deck......can't see anything unless someone stands up! :eek:
Yah, it needs to be positioned a bit higher, like perhaps at the top of the waterslide. :rolleyes:

Don't miss the link to click on the forward cam. Granted, there's generally not much to see, but seeing the little island off Roatan brings a tear to my eye. I miss my Valor cruise!

I think I'm losing my mind. You jest about it bringing a "tear to your eye", but I swear to you I get weepy watching the stupid Carnival commericals now and even looking through my pictures.:rolleyes: I know, the best way to cure PCD is to book your next cruise, but we're not planning to go again til 2008, :o .

2008??? thats a LONG wait. Why so long? I would go crazy if I had to wait that long.

Well, to start with, I do daycare, which means I don't have anyone to watch my kids during the day when we go (we only got to go this time because my sister was on maternity leave). And I know we could take them, but our finances being what they are, a trip for 2 is something to save years for, let alone a trip for 4 (though we do weekend trips quite a bit with the kids), which is why I've been attempting to scour the damn archived boards, looking for the resources everyone else gets these "awesome deals" from, but I'm not having much luck. and in 2008 my youngest will be in kindergarten. :(

I am sailing the Destiny in Sept 2006 for about 1600 for 4 in an inside cabin.

Wee little ones?? have you ever visited the North Pole??

http://www.northpoleny.com/

but I don't know that we could make it in an inside, much less with 2 others. Thanks, though. We'd have to have a window to keep our sanity. And for the next few years, we'll have to either sail at the end of July or week prior to Christmas (DH works at John Deere and can only take his vacation days during "shutdown").

Archived