Drop Price Question... Sorry

marylp

Ok guys some of you are experts on this so here it goes.

I have 2 cabins, one booking number, do I have have to submit the price protection form twice? 2 people per room.

When it asks how many passengers, do I put 2 or 4?

We are booked under that Friends and Family Sale for Past guests. Is the form still the same?

When I check fareviewer my category doesnt even show up, We are 4f and it only goes up to 4e

The amount is that cruise only or do I add taxes and fees?

I can't believe I'm still confused with all this Thanks guys!!

Ok guys some of you are experts on this so here it goes.

I have 2 cabins, one booking number, do I have have to submit the price protection form twice? 2 people per room.

When it asks how many passengers, do I put 2 or 4?

We are booked under that Friends and Family Sale for Past guests. Is the form still the same?

When I check fareviewer my category doesnt even show up, We are 4f and it only goes up to 4e

The amount is that cruise only or do I add taxes and fees?

I can't believe I'm still confused with all this Thanks guys!!

Ok ... First of all, did you book as Early Saver rate?

If yes (and you're price matching to Friends & Family) - then you would fill in one form per cabin. So you would use 2 guests per form. And your total cost needs to be lower (fare + taxes). But, generally the taxes don't change much so it's convenient to check just the cabin rate on Fareviewer. If you think it's lower, good to double check by doing a fake booking.

And ... Your category has to be available. So, it sounds like you don't really have a drop (but I would submit anyway, doesn't hurt!).

If you DIDN'T book ES, disregard above. If you're before final payment date, just call to get your price adjusted if its lower.

After final payment date, you are NOT eligible for price drops, though its possible they could upgrade you.

Hope that helps!

Jenn

Archived