Two Questions

We will be on the Freedom in a couple weeks and have two suites and one balcony. I have two questions...

1. Do suite passengers get access to their room as soon as the board?

2. The Carnival rep told me that the guests in the balcony will have no problem boarding with the suite passengers. She said the staff will let them board with us without FTTF. Is this true or do we need to buy a FTTF pass for them?

Thanks!

The only way the balcony passengers can board with the suite passengers is if you link their sail and sign card and booking # to your credit card. That is the only way to avoid purchasing the FTTF program.

None of you will be allowed to go to your room right away without the FTTF program. That is reserved for FTTF and Diamond & Platinum guests. HOWEVER some ships and employees do allow suite guests access so if you tried it I'm not sure they would turn you away...make sense?

The only way the balcony passengers can board with the suite passengers is if you link their sail and sign card and booking # to your credit card. That is the only way to avoid purchasing the FTTF program.

None of you will be allowed to go to your room right away without the FTTF program. That is reserved for FTTF and Diamond & Platinum guests. HOWEVER some ships and employees do allow suite guests access so if you tried it I'm not sure they would turn you away...make sense?

Strangely, on my first Platinum cruise, there were people at the elevators that tried to direct us to Lido, I flashed my Platinum card which seemed to mean nothing to them. Eventually, I told them to read the sign on the door which said Platinum, Diamond, and FTTF could go on in to your cabins. They let us go but not without a bit of a struggle!

Archived