Just curious - Halloween?

We were on Enchantment for Halloween one year. I took pumpkin lights and decorated my balcony, decorations for my door and candy for the kids. On Halloween night they had a costume party for the adults in the disco and the children trick or treated throughout the ship collecting candy at predetermined stops. They also paraded through the dining room singing songs. We left a bowl of candy outside our cabin door, when we returned from our late seating dinner there were notes from the children and staff both thanking us, it was sooooo cool and a really fun night. We didn't dress up since it was one more thing to stuff into our bulging suitcases but I wished I had made some effort, merely a mask or some other simple costume. It was really fun and I'd like to do it again.

WE had a large group of audults on our Radiance Cruse thru the Panama Canal. On halloween we dressed up and paraded thru the ship and dining rooms for both dinner servings. We had our own costume judging and prizes in the lounge and it was great fun. Our judges were the cruise staff.

We sailed Monarch on Halloween years ago. There was a costume party up on the pool deck, and the staff (and many guests) were dressed up in costumes. As an aside, we once sailed out of Miami on Nov 1st and spent Halloween in South Beach... now THAT was a sight to see! I have never seen such elaborate costumes in my life.

We got married on a halloween cruise. The boat was decorated, the guests and crews in costumes. There was a costume contest. It was alot of fun. Halloween also fell on formal night. We spent many hours laughing over those photos at the photo shop. We enjoyed it so much, that we are celebrating our anniversary on a halloween cruise this year.:D

Archived