Opinions of editing Camera images - leave as is - or photoshop

Sutho

In general I almost always crop a shot. And since I tend to be "horizon challenged" I really love the "straighten" button. :)

Whew! I thought that it was just me. One of the features that I wish I had on my camera, that comes on the more expensive versions, is some sort of level to help with lining up the horizon.

Whew! I thought that it was just me. One of the features that I wish I had on my camera, that comes on the more expensive versions, is some sort of level to help with lining up the horizon.

Check to see if it has a grid that shows in the viewfinder - sort of like a tic-tac-tow board. It's technically for the "rule of thirds" but works for leveling too. Although even that doesn't help me all of the time.

Check to see if it has a grid that shows in the viewfinder - sort of like a tic-tac-tow board. It's technically for the "rule of thirds" but works for leveling too. Although even that doesn't help me all of the time.

Unfortunately, the Canon T2i does not have that feature in the viewfinder. It does on the LCD, but who takes pictures that way? :p

I have had some success lining up the focus points, but really, its almost second nature fixing it by cheating...er...doing it in post.

Archived