An offer to Upgrade came today

Well Thomsons' contacted me today to offer an upgrade to a junior suite on Majesty. Some offer...........they wanted me to pay what worked out as near as can be the full price!!!!!!!!! If I had wanted to pay that I would have done so on booking. Did seemed surprised when I said 'No'. Now a little negotiation and they may have made a sale.

Is this normal with Thomson?

Well Ts' contacted me today to offer an upgrade to a junior suite on Majesty. Some offer...........they wanted me to pay what worked out as near as can be the full price!!!!!!!!! If I had wanted to pay that I would have done so on booking. Did seemed surprised when I said 'No'. Now a little negotiation and they may have made a sale.

Is this normal with Thomson?

I think it is! I rang to pay my final account and they asked me if i would like to upgrade to the premier seating. Trouble was it was the same price as the brochure. I told them if there was a deal available i would be interested but afraid not. They dont seem to understand the basics of negotiating. Ended up sitting in normal seats to Carribean and there was plenty of room.

We also had a call. We are booked on the Spirit on the 22nd of November.We have booked an outside cabin on deck 4.The lady tried to say it was a good deal in a deluxe cabin with a further cost of £140. With the amount we have already paid for our 3/4 outside it worked out exactly the same as it is in the brochure or on line.She also seemed to be a bit shocked we were refusing her good deal when I said that if we wanted to book that we would have done it at that price when we booked originally.

Archived