Hmc

HMC is the private island, so you wouldn't have to worry about being "bothered" by the locals. Very few people live on that island. There is no town there.

It is small and I would have no problem walking around on my own.

I would not pay someone to show me around. Maybe the guide will explain the flora and fauna, etc. If you want to pay for that, it would be worth the money. But just to walk around on your own? No...I wouldn't pay for that.

Sorry to highjack this thread but can someone tell me how to rent a clamshell? Do we just do it once we get there?

Thanks

Yes. There's a booth for rentals.

When we went to Princess private Island we walked up the coast line for a good hour. Around the bend we found people from the ship, could tell by the towels, without any clothes on (thought we were back at Orient Beach). While I hung back DH kept walking. Very nice people, came right over and talked to him without grabbing a towel, so were propably used to all natural. So take that walk, but be carefull what you find!

When we went to Princess private Island we walked up the coast line for a good hour. Around the bend we found people from the ship, could tell by the towels, without any clothes on (thought we were back at Orient Beach). While I hung back DH kept walking. Very nice people, came right over and talked to him without grabbing a towel, so were propably used to all natural. So take that walk, but be carefull what you find!

Thanks everyone. Glad i dnt have to pay for a walk. Lol and that would b interesting to say the least lol

Archived