Shopping and Mr. Sanchos

JYD Hawkeye

We pre reg for Mr Sanchos online , but we still want to do some shopping. Ship supposed to dock at 8 am and leave at 4 pm. Thought maybe shop till 10:30 or so then make our way to Sanchos. Is the shopping area in town on the way to Mr. Sanchos? What is the distance and cab costs to go to shopping district and then to Mr. Sanchos vs. going straight to Mr. Sanchos? Is the shopping area close enough to Mr. Sanchos to walk to while othes stay on the beach?

You won't find shopping right at Mr sancho's..We like to shop the other direction from the cruise dock at El Centro , the old square, about a $5 cab ride from where the Mariner docks @ International Pier. From there about a $15 cab ride to Sanchos. There is a lot of shopping right at the cruise dock though. We just like to go to El Centro for better beer prices as well. We are leaving in the morning on the Mariner and booked Sancho's AI online, and probably will not shop much, as we have done it so many times. I will tell them you guys will coming next. Have fun..:)

You won't find shopping right at Mr sancho's..We like to shop the other direction from the cruise dock at El Centro , the old square, about a $5 cab ride from where the Mariner docks @ International Pier. From there about a $15 cab ride to Sanchos. There is a lot of shopping right at the cruise dock though. We just like to go to El Centro for better beer prices as well. We are leaving in the morning on the Mariner and booked Sancho's AI online, and probably will not shop much, as we have done it so many times. I will tell them you guys will coming next. Have fun..:)

Hope you have a great time next week. I hope Sanchos works out well for us. I hope we can get our monies worth in a few hours there between shopping a little and getting back to the ship. DW is in a wheelchair, so we have to alot a little extra time for her getting on and off the beach and getting dressed. Really didn't want the AI for her as she doesn't drink hardly at all and she just got new dentures and wont be eating much, but not sure if they will let her skipp out of it while the other 3 of us get it. If you get the notion to ask, please do and let me know if you find out anything. Thanks and have a blast.

I believe you get a wristband and the AI side is separated, but with her condition they should have some compassion, as most of the people down there are good at heart...If you look at their menu, the prices add up pretty quick. I started to do pay as you go, but this way no worries , and I feel we will get our moneys worth. We are all packed and ready. Daughter and SIL picking us up at 9:30 AM . We have a 3+ hour drive from Taylor. Not too bad..Thanks for the nice sendoff..:)

I believe you get a wristband and the AI side is separated, but with her condition they should have some compassion, as most of the people down there are good at heart...If you look at their menu, the prices add up pretty quick. I started to do pay as you go, but this way no worries , and I feel we will get our moneys worth. We are all packed and ready. Daughter and SIL picking us up at 9:30 AM . We have a 3+ hour drive from Taylor. Not too bad..Thanks for the nice sendoff..:)

Love me some Louis Meuller's BBQ !!!

Archived