LOVE this Forum and Mahalo to the LibraryLady

Ohana Travel

i have yet to take my first cruise, but i feel like an old pro thanks to all the helpful members on this site. not sure if this is the right place to say a gigantic MAHALO to the LibraryLady, but i believe she saved me from a miserable cruise and want to be sure the message gets out about the spreadsheet that she has obviously spent a great deal of time compiling:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

I received an upgrade to AQ, got off the phone and realized i had not checked the spreadsheet about my new cabin choices, pulled up the spreadsheet and ALAS my cabin was noted as having window washing equipment in full view always. Let me tell you, this would have RUINED my experience. i called back and changed again. luckily i was able to get a room with great reviews on the spreadsheet. it was so nice and convenient to pull up the sheet rather than have to search for reviews.

LibraryLady, you are my hero. thanks for saving my cruise!!!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa from the middle of the Pacific.

Kudos to her also. The cabin list she constructed was a lifesaver on our first S class cruise. She was even kind enought to answer some questions we had on the Eclipse directly. We've been away from X for a few years but the cabin complilation was the first thing we looked for when booking the Reflection. Finding info on NCL or Princess cabins is a much more difficult task.

Archived