Cruising To Bermuda Things To Do While There.

Jobsons Cove

Horseshoe Bay

Tobacco Bay

Zoo/Aquarium

Under Water Exploration Institute

Crystal Cave

Swizzle Inn

Gibbs Hill Lighthouse

Taxi Tour from Hamilton

Butterfly Garden

Horse and Buggy Ride

I know that is way more than you can do on a 5 day cruise but I just love Bermuda and there are days worth of things to do.

Hit the beaches, if that is what you like. They're all excellent. St George's has a street festival each week--it was on Tuesday night a few years ago. All the sightseeing in the previous post is good too. You'll be wishing your cruise were longer.

I am not sure if I am a Claymate but I have every CD including the ones not available on the market, I have read his book, and I think he is great guy with a big heart. He has been in my area for two concerts but I have not been able to score tickets to see him yet.

Our favorite thing to do was to rent a moped and just explore. We checked out all the beaches, got lost, yes, even on this small island! We had fun checking out all the hotels too -- to see where we wanted to stay when we returned. We liked Pompano Beach Club, The Reefs and Pink Beaches best. I' d love to take a peak at Michael Douglas's Bermuda style beach resort. I think it is the one that used to be Ariel Sands, but I could be wrong. We also enjoyed the maritime museum at the western tip, I think that area is called Somerset. We climbed to the top of the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and that was a wonderful view. We never did return. Sad, I know. We thought we would again for our 20th this year, but we are choosing a first time cruise to the Caribbean instead. Oh well.

Bermuda is so wonderful. There's no heartbreaking poverty, there's just happy people welcoming you to their paradise.

You will love it! Enjoy!:)

Hamilton has a great street fair on Wednesdays. If you wear glasses or don't want to get your hair wet try Bell Diving to see and 'caress' some beautiful fish and coral. Hartley's was less expensive than the cruise excur. and very professional; lots of fun, too.

Archived