Labadee cabanas - how to book them??

lawyerboy5555

I was trying to book a Labadee cabana (since we are not in a Grand Suite or higher and since we are not Pinnacle or higher), and the only option was to "inquire onboard." Does that mean the cabanas are already all sold out, or can they just not be booked online prior to setting foot on board?

Also, I know it says a maximum of 6 people, but we are traveling with a total of 4 adults and 5 young kids. How crowded will the cabanas really be?

Thanks.

I was trying to book a Labadee cabana (since we are not in a Grand Suite or higher and since we are not Pinnacle or higher), and the only option was to "inquire onboard." Does that mean the cabanas are already all sold out, or can they just not be booked online prior to setting foot on board?

Also, I know it says a maximum of 6 people, but we are traveling with a total of 4 adults and 5 young kids. How crowded will the cabanas really be?

Thanks.

Yes, that means they are sold out..We booked our cabana at Nellie's 8 months prior to our cruise. Keep checking though because if someone cancels. it will open a booking back up again.. I have not stayed in a cabana yet as it is for our cruise in May, but 4 adults should be fine from the reviews that I have read..Maybe others can help you out there.. Good luck!:)

Archived