Booking an alcove from the UK

April Jewel

I have read on these boards that you need to ring Celebrity to be able to book an alcove. I rang Celebrity UK to reserve one for August and he told me it will have to be done online nearer the time that they don't take phone bookings for these.

Has anyone from the UK reserved one by ring Celebrity in the USA or do I need to wait until the on line reservation opens up?

Thanks for any advice

Hi, I would like to book an alcove for my September cruise.

It is not available to book online until nearer the sail date, it suggests trying to book within 2 months prior to cruising.

I have also called the UK Captains Club, and they confirmed they cannot book it on my behalf, I have to do it myself online.

So I guess I will have to keep trying, although I am sure I have read that some cruisers have been able to book their alcoves way before their sail date.

I couldn't book our Alcove on line either then I found out they are under the "Specialty Dining" umbrella. Called and asked to be transferred to SD and was able to book our 2 days, no problem. Maybe give them another call and see if that works. I booked 5 months out and they were getting booked pretty fast.

I couldn't book our Alcove on line either then I found out they are under the "Specialty Dining" umbrella. Called and asked to be transferred to SD and was able to book our 2 days, no problem. Maybe give them another call and see if that works. I booked 5 months out and they were getting booked pretty fast.

Yes I saw they were under Speciality Dining on line but I had read that people in the USA were able to book by phone months out. Celebrity UK said that it had to be done on line only.

Anyway I took the bull by the horns and rang Celebrity in the USA and was put through to Cruise Enhancements and £65.34 later our alcove is booked.

Very happy now

Anyone from the UK I would suggest this might be your best course of action to guarantee one.

Tammy

Yes I saw they were under Speciality Dining on line but I had read that people in the USA were able to book by phone months out. Celebrity UK said that it had to be done on line only.

Anyway I took the bull by the horns and rang Celebrity in the USA and was put through to Cruise Enhancements and £65.34 later our alcove is booked.

Very happy now

Anyone from the UK I would suggest this might be your best course of action to guarantee one.

Tammy

We booked (in the US) by phone a couple of months out. I don't recall it being an option to book online. Maybe that has changed.

Archived